Boston Area (Newton)
We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and detail oriented individual with a passion for improving how information is communicated in clinical trials. Acting as an extension of our client’s clinical trial operations group, you will use our novel technology platform to create and manage communication to clinical trial sites, motivating study team members to recruit and retain trial participants. This is a full time position based in our Newton office. Very occasional global travel is required.
The individual hired will perform the following types of activities:
- Collaborate with clients and use our technology to develop online training materials, quizzes, leaderboards, checklists and other content and tools that facilitate expedient trials
- Collaborate with our software develop team to produce custom applications like patient trackers
- Assist or lead in managing each trial’s directory of sites and members
- Understands medical terminology and is adept at reading a protocol
- Coordinate and manage online meetings and discussions
- Collect and analyze metrics around email activity and website page views
- Be an evangelist and educator for our technology with sponsors, CROs and sites
The ideal candidate:
- Has 4-6 years experience in clinical trials as a research coordinator, a CRA, or best of all both
- Has excellent project management skills and is persistent in following up with people to keep projects on schedule
- Is gregarious and enjoys engaging with people; not shy about picking up the phone and calling people
- Is excited about inventing and trying new approaches
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Know Motivated and Collaborative People?
Earn $1500 in referral bonus for you or your charity
TrialNetworks is growing and we’re looking for smart, talented and passionate people to join our team. Do you know great clinical operations people or software developers who are looking to contribute to improving the way clinical trials are run? Let us know!
If your referral meets our bonus requirements, we'll thank you or a charity of your choosing with $1500. And you'll be providing someone with a fun and challenging work experience that has a true impact on our industry. Thank you in advance for any referrals from your network.