Clinical Operations Project Manager
Boston Area (Newton)
We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and detail oriented individual with a passion for improving how information is communicated in clinical trials. Acting as an extension of our client’s clinical trial operations group, you will use our novel technology platform to create and manage communication to clinical trial sites, motivating study team members to recruit and retain trial participants. This is a full time position based in our Needham office. Very occasional travel is required.
The individual hired will perform the following types of activities:
- Collaborate with clients and use our technology to develop online training materials, quizzes, leaderboards, checklists and other content and tools that facilitate expedient trials
- Collaborate with our software develop team to produce custom applications like patient trackers
- Assist or lead in managing each trial’s directory of sites and members
- Understand protocols and develop site-friendly visit guides
- Coordinate and manage online meetings and discussions
- Collect and analyze metrics around email activity and website page views
- Be an evangelist and educator for our technology with sponsors, CROs and sites
The ideal candidate:
- Has 2 - 5 years experience in clinical trials as a research coordinator, a CRA, or best of all both
- Understands medical terminology and is adept at reading a protocol
- Has excellent project management skills and is persistent in following up with people to keep projects on schedule
- Is gregarious and enjoys engaging with people; not shy about picking up the phone and calling people
- Enjoys writing and is good at it
- Cares about details and keeping accurate lists
- Can quickly solve logical puzzles, or complete mathematical tasks, using basic software like Excel
- Is excited about inventing and trying new approaches
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know Motivated and Collaborative People?
Earn $1500 in referral bonus for you or your charity
TrialNetworks is growing and we’re looking for smart, talented and passionate people to join our team. Do you know great clinical operations people or software developers who are looking to contribute to improving the way clinical trials are run? Let us know!
If your referral meets our bonus requirements, we'll thank you or a charity of your choosing with $1500. And you'll be providing someone with a fun and challenging work experience that has a true impact on our industry. Thank you in advance for any referrals from your network.